Thursday 14 October 2010

BNP blackout on Denis MacShane MP





Why am I not surprised. In the four years I have been in the British National Party the leadership haver never once acknowledged my role as the so called "BNP Sleazebuster" I am not aware that the leadership have ever mentioned my efforts in bringing down corrupt Members of Parliament in any TV, Radio or other media interview. Today it was announced that Denis MacShane, Member of Parliament for Rotherham, had been referred to the Metropolitan Police by the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards for apparent misuse of his Parliamentary expenses. Who was the complainant? I will give you one guess. Amazingly, both Radio 4 and Sky news announced that the British National Party were responsible for the complaint being lodged with the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards. Early this afternoon I scanned all the relevant correspondence to both the main BNP website and the London Patriot website who, in the past have posted the news on their websites within a couple of hours. It is now midnight and there is nothing on either website. How strange, I wonder why? The only place you will read about it is on Eddy Butler's blog.

Michael Barnbrook,
BNP Sleazebuster


(I thought i'd put this here, some of us do actually appreciate your hard work Michael, BA)

No comments:

Post a Comment